This absolutely amazing grilled chicken marinade will easily become a weekly favorite to mix up and enjoy a finger licking good meal.
Now that summer is here, I am SO happy to be grilling more of my weekly stockpile of chicken instead of just baking it. I really don’t know why we aren’t winter grillers. Something about having to shovel out the grill out of all the snow loses the excitement for me I guess.
Are any of you winter grillers? (That live in northern states) Am I completely missing the fun?
For the lack of a better name, this amazing grilled chicken marinade is incredible! I kind of adapted it from this Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin that’s, you guessed it, amazing too. Just adding a couple of other ingredients gives it a completely different taste.
This is one of those that gets better the longer you marinade, like our favorite Italian Grilled Chicken. I think it’s best marinading for 4-5 hours.
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
¼ cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
3-4 cloves minced garlic
½ tablespoon black pepper
Combine all of the ingredient in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Place the chicken in the marinade and marinade for at least 30 minutes to 6 hours. I find it best at about 4-5 hours. Too long will make it take too vinegary.
Grill the chicken until completely cooked and no longer pink in the center.
Amazing Grilled Chicken Marinade
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- 1 ob chicken boneless, skinless
- Combine all of the ingredient in a large bowl and mix thorouhgly.
- Place the chicken in the marinade and marinade for at least 30 minutes to 5 hours. I find it best at about 4-5 hours. (Too long will make it take too vinegary)
- Grill the chicken until completely cooked and no longer pink in the center.