$5 Dinners is one of my favorite blogs and actually one of the first blogs I ever followed when I started my frugal journey way back in 2009. Erin helped me start “thinking” about what I bought at the store and planning for my meals each week. In short, it is a fabulous site full of inexpensive recipe ideas! She has several cookbooks available and has also created The Grocery Budget Makeover Course, that I’m thrilled to share with you because it is opening back up.
You can read all about the full curriculum here.
I have continued to be a weekly meal planner for 9 years. Not only does it help me to eat healthy and save me loads of time, it saves me so much money. Honestly, knowing what I will be cooking each day has been a life changer for me. If you struggle with planning
The Grocery Budget Makeover will teach you you cut your grocery spending in half using a combination of strategic grocery shopping, meal planning & couponing methods. She is now on a mission to help you!
Registration for the course ends at 11:59 pm EST on JANUARY 9, 2017! The program starts TUESDAY, January 10th. (The next session will be offered in late spring)
The cost for this Grocery Budget Makeover class is $49 total. Less than $5 a week. It’s a very small investment, considering you can shave $49 off your grocery bill in the first month of the makeover. There is also a payment plan of $19/month available.
If you sign up, let me know what you think of it. I would love for everyone, everywhere, to know learn to meal plan and save your family money. It’s exhilarating!!!
So how does the Grocery Budget Makeover work?
The Grocery Budget Makeover is a ‘online video class’ designed to change the way you shop for groceries. It lasts for 10 weeks and you’ll get the following:
- 10 lessons with instructional and informational videos – You’ll reframe your thoughts and learn cool new strategies – rather than a static classroom environment, you’ll feel like we’re sitting together in my kitchen chatting. You’ll learn everything from how to create time saving (instead of time sucking!) shopping lists, shopping and cooking hacks, and (this is a favorite of mine!) how to score FREE groceries. YES, FREE groceries DO exist, and you’ll be able to snag them!
- Each lesson contains worksheets and printable resources – These worksheets (combined with the videos) will be your lifeline through the makeover. They will make the strategies discussed in the videos perfect for your family and your situation. You’ll quickly identify areas to improve, and help you quickly and easily make changes in this journey.
- Cooking demo videos – Every couple lessons, I’ll share a cooking demo of a related recipe – you can learn new techniques and cook more confidently!
- Access to a super secret Facebook group – You’ll get support and actually HAVE FUN chatting with like-minded people. Hang out, inspire each other and encourage each other…and of course, I’ll be chiming in, too. If you love social support, this will be a big part of your success!
- Special Bonus 1 – my Grocery Budget Formula worksheet – save time by using this done-for-you resource!
- Special Bonus 2 – Special video for how to deal with food allergies on a budget, so you don’t spend too much on overpriced products.
- Special Bonus 3 – Special video about all the great grocery savings mobile apps so you can save from the palm of your hand.
- NEW – Special lesson on the pros and cons of online grocery shopping, grocery pickup and grocery delivery services!
- Plus other fun surprises along the way!
Leave a Reply