These Italian Turkey Burgers are one of our favorites that has great flavors. I have even sneakingly put a ½ cup of grated zucchini and/or carrots in the mixture for an even healthier version.
Makes 6 burgers
- 1 package of lean ground turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Turn broiler on high and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. I cook these on my George Foreman Grill too now that I have one.
2. Combine turkey, onion powder, garlic powder, dried basil, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
3 Form 6 patties.
4. Place burgers in oven and broil for 6 minutes. (4 minutes on the George Foreman Grill)
5. Flip each burger and broil for another 6 minutes. or until cooked through completely. (4 minutes on the George Foreman Grill)