Creamy Cucumber Salad
This fresh, crisp Creamy Cucumber Salad is perfectly seasoned with a light sauce. It’s a great healthy side dish for a cookout or dinner.
- 2 English cucumbers sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Juice of one lemon or 2 TBSP of lemon juice
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Combine sliced cucumbers and onions in a serving bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt, olive oil, mustard, garlic, dill, lemon juice, and pepper together until combined well.
Add more yogurt if it's too thin and more olive oil if it's too thin.
Drizzle salad dressing over cucumbers and onions and toss to coat.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 279mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 0.4mg