Greek Lemon Roasted Potatoes
Crispy on the outside. Creamy on the inside. These Greek Lemon Roasted Potatoes are an impeccable side dish to have alongside chicken, pork, beef or fish.
- 3 baking potatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place the potatoes in a single layer in a 13-x-9-inch baking dish.
Pour the oil, garlic, dried oregano and pepper over top and toss well to coat.
Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes.
Add the stock and bake for 20 minutes more.
Add the lemon juice, toss and bake for 20-30 minutes more or until potatoes are golden brown.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 740mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 17.9mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1.8mg