Healthy Chocolate Fudge Truffles
These Healthy Chocolate Truffles are completely decedent! Made with no refined sugar, butter, or oils. Just simple, delicious, melt-in-your-mouth goodness.
- 222 grams Medjool dates pitted (222 grams)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon smooth all natural peanut butter or almond butter 24 grams
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder plus 2 tablespoons for rolling
- 1 tablespoon almond milk coconut milk or other milk of choice will work as well
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place all ingredients into a food processor
Pulse until everything is blended into a completely smooth dough, for approximately 4-5 minutes.
Place 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder on a plate and spread it out evenly.
Moisten your hands slightly and scoop a tablespoon of the dough and roll into a ball.
Place the ball onto the cocoa powdered plate.
After rolling all the dough into balls, sprinkle another tablespoon of cocoa powder over top.
Then roll each truffle in the cocoa powder on the plate until completely covered with a thin layer.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.4mg