Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce recipe is the ultimate healthy meal packed with unbelievable restaurant quality flavors.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil for chicken
- 1 lb. of chicken tenders diced
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil for veggies
- 2 zucchini spiralized
- 1 large carrot spiralized
- 1 red pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro diced
- 1/4 cup of green onions diced
Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari for gluten free
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
Heat coconut oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add chicken tenders and saute for about 4 minutes on each side.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Then dice into pieces.
Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into the same skillet. Add spiraled zucchini noodles, carrot noodles and red bell pepper strips.
Stir fry for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove noodles and place in large bowl. Add the chicken, green onions, and peanut sauce.
Toss until everything is coated well.
Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 729mg | Potassium: 937mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3905IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1.6mg