Peanut Butter Raisin Overnight Oats
Making creamy, deliciously healthy Overnight Oats is as simple mixing ingredients together and refrigerating overnight for the perfect no hassle breakfast.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cups milk of choice unsweetened vanilla almond milk is fabulous Use 1/2 cup if leaving out the yogurt.
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt optional but makes it so creamy
- 1 tablespoons all natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of honey optional
Add the oats, milk of choice, and greek yogurt to a medium bowl and stir until well combined
Stir in raisins, peanut butter and cinnamon
Pour into a mason jar or other container, cover and place in refridgerator overnight.
When ready to eat, simply stir a little, heat if desired and ENJOY your healthy breakfast at your fingertips!
Nutritional information is with Almond milk and fat free Greek yogurt with no honey.
Adjust raisin amount to lower carbs if desired.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 568mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 2.8mg