Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
This simple, healthy Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables is packed with delicious flavor and is ready in 20 minutes.
- Coconut oil or olive oil spray
- 1 or 2 zucchini cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb bunch asparagus cut in half or in thirds
- 1 large red bell pepper cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1-inch pieces, layers separated
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons basil dry or fresh
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken tenderloins or breasts cut in half
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped basil
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
Season chicken with 1 tablespoon balsamic, ½ tablespoon oil, garlic, 2 teaspoons dried basil. Let marinade while you prepare the vegetables.
Place all the cut vegetables in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoon balsamic, 1 ½ tablespoons melted coconut oil or olive oil, and 2 teaspoons of basil.
Spread vegetables out onto the baking sheet.
Place thee chicken on top of the vegetables and roast for about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 897mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1885IU | Vitamin C: 55.6mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 3.5mg