Balsamic Broccoli Slaw
You will love the fabulous flavors that this Balsamic Broccoli Slaw brings to your healthy meal. Perfect to take to any family get-together.
- 16 oz bag of Broccoli Slaw the one I buy has broccoli, carrots and red cabbage
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP of sugar
- 1 tsp of garlic powder or a little more if you like more garlic
- 3 ounces package of Beef Ramen noodles broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of roasted sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds I like more of the 1/2 cup
- Optional: the seasoning pack from the ramen noodles can be added to the dressing mixture if you'd like. I used to do this but don't anymore because of some of the ingredients.
Pour the package of broccoli slaw in a large mixing bowl.
Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar and garlic powder in a dish.
Add the broken up Ramen Noodles, almonds and sunflower or pumpkin seeds.
Pour the dressing mixture over and stir until completely mixed.
Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 312mg | Potassium: 352mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 70.5mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1.7mg