Amazing One Minute Protein Brownie
This Amazing One Minute Protein Brownie will truly knocks your socks off. The perfect amount of sweet yumminess to satisfy your craving without any quilt.
- 1 scoop protein powder whey, casein or vegan
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar or other granulated sweetener of choice optional if protein is sweetened
- 1-2 Tablespoons dark cocoa powder adjust to desired chocolate content
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites or 1 large egg or 1 flax egg
- ¼ cup milk of choice almond, coconut, etc work as well
- Chocolate chips optional
Grease a mug or a small bowl and set aside.
In the greased mug or small bowl, mix the protein powder, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, and cocoa powder and mix well.
In the separate bowl, whisk the egg with the milk.
Pour into the dry mixture and mix thoroughly.
Top with chocolate chips if desired.
Microwave for 60 seconds. For a more fudge-like texture, remove from the microwave earlier. For more cake-like texture, cook a little longer.
Remove from microwave and enjoy immediately.
Oven option: Pour batter into a small baking dish and bake for 10-12 minutes on 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
Protein will vary based on your protein of choice.
To make a flax egg, mix 1 tablespoon flax meal to 2.5 tablespoon of water. Let rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 277mg | Potassium: 712mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1365IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 311mg | Iron: 4.2mg