Chickpea Corn Salad
This Chickpea Corn Salad is loaded with delicious fresh ingredients. The flavors from roasted pecans, cilantro, and feta leaves everyone wanting more.
- 2 cups drained and rinsed canned chickpeas or cooked dried chickpeas
- 2 cups of corn
- 1 cup cucumber seeded and diced
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 c. toasted pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl mix corn, chickpeas, cucumber, and pecans.
Mix in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and cilantro
Toss in feta cheese.
Chill until ready to serve.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1.8mg