Turkey Meatballs Recipe
These healthy Turkey Meatballs are perfect along with homemade Marinara sauce. Serve over spaghetti squash for a fabulous clean eating meal.
- 16 ounces lean ground turkey meat at least 93%
- 1/2 cup of plain panko bread crumbs (gluten free is desired)
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion chopped very fine or 2 TBSP of minced onions
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 TBSP of liquid egg whites or 1 Large egg
- 3 TBSP of ketchup
- 1 TBSP of dry basil
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly in a medium size bowl.
Form into about 2 inch balls and place in a 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
Cook for 40 - 45 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
Serving: 1meatball | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 111mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.7mg