Slow Cooker Angel Chicken
This creamy Slow Cooker Angel Chicken is simple mouthwatering yumminess. Serve over egg noodles for a delicious comfort food favorite.
- 2 pounds chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 8 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10.75 ounce cream of mushroom soup 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 oz) or 1 /1/2 cups of homemade cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Italian dry salad dressing mix
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound Egg Noodles Angel Hair Pasta or Rice.
Place both cartons of mushrooms in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Place chicken breasts on top of the mushrooms.
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Add the mushroom soup, Italian dressing mix, cream cheese and chicken broth and stir until everything is blended and melted into a sauce.
Pour the sauce over the chicken.
Cook on low 8-10 hours or on high for 4 -6 hours. (I actually cooked it on the longer side and it just falls apart!)
Serve over cooked egg noodles, angel hair pasta, or rice.
Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 642mg | Potassium: 840mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2.1mg