Ginger Sesame Slaw
This Ginger Sesame Slaw has exquisite taste. Made with just 4 simple ingredients, it's wonderful along side grilled chicken.
- 16 ounces bag of shredded cabbage with carrots
- 1/3 cup pickled ginger
- 3 TBSP seasoned rice-wine vinegar
- 3 TBSP toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cups of scallions sliced thin optional
- Toasted sesame seeds optional
Place the cabbage in a medium sized serving bowl
In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 42.5mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 0.6mg