Roasted Green Beans
These roasted green beans are so simple and delicious. Add them to any meal as a limitless healthy side.
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans ends snapped off
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper less if preferred
- 1/4 teaspoon salt less if preferred
- 2 Tablespoons sliced raw almonds optional
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Snap the ends off of green beans.
Place green beans in a bowl and add other ingredients.
Toss to blend well.
Place on lined baking sheet in a single layer.
Bake for 12- 15 minutes, stirring once halfway.
Sprinkle with sliced almonds the last 5 minutes of baking.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 197mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 10.4mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg