Perfect Grilled Bruschetta Chicken is made with fresh tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic, red onion, basil and oil. This easily turns simple, grilled chicken into a spectacular mouthwatering dish!
This Bruschetta Chicken had easily been added to the a family favorite list after I made it the other day. Balsamic vinegar for the win again!
And how can you go wrong when you add fresh tomatoes, red onion, garlic, and fresh basil too!
I recently started using avocado oil instead of olive oil in dressings and marinades. No real reason, just that is another healthy fat to change things up a little.
Simply grill up a few thin chicken cutlets and top with the amazing bruschetta for a fabulous healthy dinner option.
I served this with another favorite, baked margarita spaghetti squash and roasted asparagus.
Bruschetta Chicken Ingredients
6-8 thin sliced chicken cutlets
¼ cup red onion, chopped finely
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil (one of my new favorite)
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chopped
3 medium vine ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper
2-3 oz part skim mozzarella, diced (optional)
How to Make Bruschetta Chicken
Combine oil, balsamic, onion, tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
Set aside while grilling the chicken (or overnight is even better and much more flavorful)
Preheat the grill to medium-high. (oil the grates to prevent chicken from sticking)
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Grill the chicken for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer link in the center
Place chicken on a platter and top with bruschetta
(Add with optional diced mozzarella cheese to the bruschetta just before topping chicken)
Need a few more chicken recipes to add to your list? Try these too:
Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
- 6 thin sliced chicken cutlets
- ¼ cup red onion chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil my new favorite
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil leaves chopped
- 3 medium vine ripe tomatoes diced
- 2 small cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- Combine oil, balsamic, onion, tomatoes, garlic, basil salt and pepper.
- Set aside while grilling the chicken (or overnight is even ok and much more flavorful)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. (oil the grates to prevent chicken from sticking)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer link in the center
- Place chicken on a platter and top with bruschetta
- (Add with optional diced mozzarella cheese to the bruschetta just before topping chicken)
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected