Mini Pumpkin Pies
Miss Sophie’s creation this week is these adorable Mini Pumpkin Pies! She has been thinking about making her favorite scrumptious dessert since the very first thought of Fall approaching. It becomes all things pumpkin remember!
They will be so adorable to serve to your guests at Thanksgiving dinner. Or just make them on a normal Saturday afternoon and devour them like we did.
She followed the recipe on the can of Libby’s pumpkin for the filling. And I bought store bought pie crusts. I really like Immaculate or Trader Joe’s.
Mini Pumpkin Pies Ingredients
, from Very Best Baking
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 15 oz.can of LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 12 oz can Evaporated Milk
2 pie crusts
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Pies
Place each 4 inch piece of crust into each muffin tin and press into the bottom and sides to remove any bubbles. Form the sides with little crimps however you’d like. They will look cute no matter what. 🙂
Score the bottom of each crust with a fork to keep it from getting a bubble.
Then spoon the pumpkin filling into each crust. Fill it to the top. (I had a little left over)
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 15 ounces LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 12 ounces can Evaporated Milk
- 2 pie crusts
- MIX sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Grease each of the muffin tins with coconut oil.
- Roll out pie crust and use a 4 inch wide plastic bowl or round cookie cutter. you will be able to get 4 on the rolled out dough and then just re-roll out the remaining dough to get 2 more. Repeat with the 2nd pie crust for a total of 12 mini pies.
- Place each 4 inch piece of crust into each muffin tin and press into the bottom and sides to remove any bubbles. Form the sides with little crimps however you'd like. They will look cute no matter what. 🙂
- Score the bottom of each crust with a fork to keep it from getting a bubble.
- Then spoon the pumpkin filling into each crust. Fill it to the top. (I had a little left over)
- Bake in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes.
- Then reduce temperature to 350° F and bake for and additional 25 - 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Top with whipped cream before serving if desired.