These healthy Turkey Meatballs are perfect along with homemade Marinara sauce. Serve over spaghetti squash for a fabulous clean eating meal.
Healthy Turkey Meatballs
I make these wonderful, healthy Turkey Meatballs to go along with our Homemade Marinara sauce a lot. My kids ask for them weekly!
They are made with simple ingredients and are baked to make them the healthiest option. I do add parmesan cheese to mine because I like the extra flavor it gives the meatballs. But you can omit the cheese if your’d like for lower calories.
They are the perfect to have by themselves for a “Clean Eating” lunch with a veggie or fruit of your choice as well. Another way I like to eat them is with a little balsamic vinegar drizzled over them with a side of avocado. 🙂
Turkey Meatballs Ingredients
Makes 12 Meatballs
1 package of lean ground turkey meat (at least 93%)
½ cup of plain panko bread crumbs (or substitute oats for gluten free version)
¼ cup of parmesan cheese
1 small onion, chopped very fine or 2 tablespoon of minced onions
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoon of liquid egg whites or 1 Large egg
3 tablespoon of ketchup
1 tablespoon of dry basil
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
How to Make Turkey Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly in a medium size bowl.
3. Form into about 2 inch balls and place in a 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
4. Cook for 40 – 45 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- 16 ounces lean ground turkey meat at least 93%
- ½ cup of plain panko bread crumbs (gluten free is desired)
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion chopped very fine or 2 tablespoon of minced onions
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoon of liquid egg whites or 1 Large egg
- 3 tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of dry basil
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly in a medium size bowl.
- Form into about 2 inch balls and place in a 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
- Cook for 40 - 45 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected