These 5-minute Air Fryer S’mores are a fun, easy way to be able to enjoy our favorite summer treat indoors! Satisfy your craving for that wonderful combination of milk chocolate, roasted marshmallow, and crispy graham crackers anytime!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox! (plus more yummy recipes sent weekly!)
Table of contents
Easy Air Fryer S’mores Recipe
Any fun treat that’s easy to make is a go for me, which is why these easy air fryer s’mores have quickly become one of my go to delicious dessert recipes to make for the whole family.
While classic s’mores made on a campfire may be the best, these indoor s’mores made in an air fryer won’t let you down on the flavor.
You will still achieve delicious s’mores with golden brown marshmallows with melted chocolate smashed in between crunchy graham cracker squares without the hassle of creating an actual campfire.
The ingredients you’ll need to make these easy gooey air fryer s’mores are the same as the classic s’mores, no special or additional ingredients needed.
- Graham crackers – You can use either regular, cinnamon-sugar coated or chocolate graham crackers. They all will turn out delicious
- Marshmallows – Regular marshmallows are best because it is the perfect size for one serving. But by all means, you can use large marshmallows or jumbo marshmallows. They will all turn into gooey marshmallows that will glue the whole thing together anyways. If they’re small, you can just stick more to the graham cracker halves.
- Chocolate bars – Milk chocolate is the most common type of chocolate to use for classic s’mores. But feel free to use dark chocolate, white chocolate, and even Reese’s peanut butter cups or heath bars.
Here are some more ways to tweak this easy recipe to make it your own:
1. S’mores dip: Using an aluminum foil pan or pie dish, add chocolate bar pieces in the bottom of the pan and top with marshmallows in a single layer, and air fry them for 3-4 minutes or until melted. Then dip graham crackers into the melted yumminess.
2. Cinnamon: You might enjoy these s’mores sprinkled with cinnamon on top of the marshmallow for a spiced delicious treat.
3. Decorate: add some sprinkles to make them even more fun.
How to Make S’mores in the Air Fryer
Step 1 – Break the graham crackers into halves and lay them in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Set aside the remaining squares.
Step 2 – Use a knife or scissors to cut the marshmallows in half then press the sticky side onto each piece of graham cracker. This will help the marshmallows stay in place so they don’t move around and cause a gooey mess in the air fryer.
Step 3 – Air fry at 360℉ for 4 minutes.
Step 4 – Open the air fryer and then carefully place each square of chocolate broken off of Hershey’s chocolate bar, 3 per portion, on top of the melty marshmallow. Air fry for an additional 1 minute.
Step 5: Remove from the air fryer and then stick the top graham cracker on the melted chocolate squares.
Enjoy this perfect treat with a cold glass of milk!
Here are a few tips for you to make sure that you come up with perfect s’mores every time. This easy dessert may be almost like a no-brainer, but you can never have enough tips and techniques, right?
- Use an air fryer liner, parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- Preheat the air fryer to ensure even cooking. Also, every air fryer heats differently, so be sure check during cooking to make sure they are not overcooking or burning.
- Use a spatula or any wide and flat cooking utensil to pick up the cooked s’mores.
S’mores are best eaten immediately while warm! But if you happen to have any leftovers, just store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
Reheat s’mores by air frying them for 2-3 minutes. You can also microwave them for 30 seconds or until warmed through. Be careful not to overheat and completely melt the chocolate too much.
Air Fryer S’mores
- 12 graham crackers broken in half
- 12 marshmallows
- 3 Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Break each full graham cracker in half and lay them flat in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Set aside the remaining half.
- Using a knife or scissors, cut each marshmallow in half then press the sticky side onto the graham cracker halves keep the marshmallows in place.
- Air fry at 360℉ for 4 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and top each square with a 3 piece section of the Hershey’s chocolate and then air fry for an additional minute.
- Remove from the air fryer and top with the remaining graham cracker half.
- Enjoy immediately!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected