This Citrus Roasted Salmon is an delicious, elegant dish perfectly seasoned with orange and ginger that can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
You won’t believe how easy and delicious this Citrus Roasted Salmon is! I am visiting my mother-in-law this week in Florida and I owe this one all to her.
It’s one of those recipes that if you made it for guests they would think it was super fancy and you just had to slave over making it.
But literally, we rolled in from the beach, popped it in the oven with the asparagus, cooked some rice while it was roasting and were eating before we knew it.
One can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
Spray baking dish with cooking spray
Place salmon in dish
Pour approx. ½ the can of the thawed orange juice concentrate over top of the salmon
Sprinkle top with ginger powder
Bake for 30 minutes
Roasted Citrus Salmon
- 1.5 lbs Salmon
- ½ can frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1 tablespoon Ginger powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray
- Place salmon in dish
- Pour approx. ½ the can of the thawed orange juice concentrate over top of the salmon
- Sprinkle top with ginger powder
- Bake for 30 minutes