These Apple Almond Butter Muffins are made with wholesome ingredients of oats, applesauce, almond butter, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. They make a wonderful, healthy breakfast and snack.
One of easiest ways to make sure you eat a healthy breakfast is just a little planning and baking ahead. Making muffins like this or these Healthy Blueberry Muffins are perfect to help you when you need something quick.
Enjoy a muffin with a bowl of Greek yogurt or a piece of fresh fruit.
How to Make These Easy Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease muffin tin with coconut oil or nonstick spray. (muffin liners are not)
In a medium bowl, Mix together the oat flour, oats cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
In a large bowl, mix together the applesauce, almond butter, honey, vanilla extract, and coconut/or brown sugar
Beat in the egg.
Using a cookie scoop, add the batter evenly into the muffin tin cavities.
Bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes.
Substitute any nut butter you prefer, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter, or peanut butter.
Use white sugar in place of brown sugar is desired
Use all-purpose flour in place of oat flour.
Try these other healthy muffins too:
Healthy Apple Almond Butter Muffins
- ⅓ cup oat flour
- ⅓ cup oats
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoon organic coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease muffin tin with coconut oil or nonstick spray. (Do not use muffin liners)
- In a medium bowl, Mix together the oat flour, oats cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the applesauce, almond butter, honey, vanilla extract, and coconut/or brown sugar
- Beat in the egg.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop evenly into the muffin cavities.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected