Need a clean eating option for breakfast or a snack? These Healthy Blueberry Muffins are perfectly fabulous!
I just made 2 batches of these wonderful healthy blueberry muffins to take with us this weekend on our camping trip to Lake Winnipesaukee. Absolutely NO refined sugar!
They will be perfect for breakfast each day, if they make it that long. I’ve already snagged 2 of them as a snack. 🙂
2 cups Oat flour – I made a batch with 1 cup of almond flour and 1 cup of oat flour as well and they were fabulous too!
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup honey
¼ cup of plain Greek Yogurt
¾ cup of liquid eggs whites or 3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup of blueberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl
Mix wet ingredients together in a larger bowl
Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together
Stir in blueberries. (I used frozen blueberries in these batches)
Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups Oat flour - I made a batch with 1 cup of almond flour and 1 cup of oat flour as well and they were fabulous too!
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup plain fat free Greek Yogurt
- ¾ cup liquid egg whites or 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup of blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl
- Mix wet ingredients together in a larger bowl
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together
- Stir in blueberries. (I used frozen blueberries in these batches)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected