Make your breakfast healthier and easier with any of these 20 Overnight Oats Recipes. They are so versatile and delicious!
Ever since I discovered how to make overnight oats a few months ago, I have been wanting to experiment with other ways to make them.
Oh boy, there are so many ways to mix them up! All of these are on my list to try.
1. Peanut Butter Raisin Overnight Oats from To Simply Inspire
2. Apple Pie Overnight Oats from Annie’s Noms
3. Banana Blueberry Overnight Oats from A Pumpkin and a Princess
4. Raspberry Coconut Overnight Oats from Quaker Oats
5. Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats from My Fussy Eater
6. Cookie Dough Overnight Oats from Food Faith Fitness
7. Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats from Fit Foodie Finds
8. Healthy Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats from Pink Recipe Box
9. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats from Fit Foodie Finds
10. Overnight Peach Cobbler Protein Oats from The Seasoned Mom
11. Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
12. Overnight Cake Batter Protein Oatmeal from Dashing Dish
13. Overnight Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Oats from With Salt and Wit
14. Coconut Mango Overnight Oats from The Busy Baker
15. PB and J Overnight Oats from Delish Knowledge
16. Maple Spiced Chia Overnight Oats from Whole Food Bellies
17. Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats from Organize Yourself Skinny
18. Chocolate Coffee Overnight Oats from My Whole Food Life
19. Caramel Apple Overnight Oats from Pink Recipe Box
20. Almond Butter, Strawberry & Banana Overnight Oats with Chia from Ambitious Kitchen
I absolutely LOVE overnight oats! I might have to try some of your variations 🙂
Love the collection of overnight oats! I think my kids would devour most of these!
I saw your link @ Nifty Thrifty Sunday and had to click!
April J Harris
Overnight Oats are so wholesome – and all these recipes look incredible. I think the Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats are my favourite. Pinned. Thank you for sharing these deliciously wholesome recipes with us at the Hearth and Soul Hop.
What a fantastic collection of Overnight Oats! Have a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Tiera @ Tailored by Tiera
The Apple Pie overnight looks wonderful, I am going to have to give it a try.
nom nom! I love overnight oatmeal, so easy to prepare the night before and grab on the way out in the morning. Some great recipes here I have to try!