The perfect little healthy snack, these pumpkin pie chocolate chip bites are packed with the flavors of Fall. This no-bake recipe takes just a few minutes to make and enjoy.
After making the homemade pumpkin pie spice last week, I have been making a list of all the new recipes I wanted to make using it. Oh my goodness, there are so many!
These pumpkin pie chocolate chip bites are by far one of the easiest! I have said many times that I love having healthier snacks on hand to grab. It keeps us all from grabbing something unhealthy just because it’s there.
With just 5 ingredients and a food processor, (plus mini chocolate chips), you can have a fabulous little snack ready in a few minutes. I contemplated adding a nut too. Maybe pecans or almonds. Next time!
A few of these and a banana or apple and you’ve got yourself the perfect mid-day or mid-morning snack.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip Bites
Mdjool pitted dates
Pumpkin pie spice
Mini chocolate chips
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip Bites
Combine all of the ingredients ,except the chocolate chips, in a food processor.
Process until it forms a dough.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip Bites
- 1 cup medjool pitted dates
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 TBSP mini chocolate chips
- Combine all of the ingredients ,except the chocolate chips, in a food processor.
- Process until it forms a dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.