These Turkey Taco Balls are a wonderful addition to rice bowls, soups, a quick snack and even as an appetizer.
For the most part, I eat foundation foods (which you can find on this clean eating food list printable) but changing the flavors of how I prepare them daily keeps me from ever getting bored. There are endless possibilities for creating flavor-filled meals that are ultra-healthy.
I was looking for a way to add a little more excitement to my Southwestern Rice Bowls this week and decided these little turkey taco balls would be fun.
They would also make great little appetizers as well! Roll them into smaller balls and serve with salsa to dip them in at your next get together.
Ingredients for Turkey Taco Balls
Fat-free or low-fat ground turkey
Taco seasoning (use this easy homemade taco seasoning recipe)
How to Make Turkey Taco Balls
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
Place chopped onion in the microwave-safe bowl and cook for 3 minutes to soften slightly
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Roll into 12-14 balls and place on a baking tray.
Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
Turkey Taco Balls
- 1 lb. fat free ground turkey
- 1 medium onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning use this easy homemade taco seasoning
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place chopped onion in the microwave safe bowl and cook for 3 minutes to soften slightly
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll into 12-14 balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until fully cooked.