A favorite clean eating breakfast choice. This egg white scramble is packed with a balance of protein, carbs and good fat.
I have a funny little confession. I have been eating the same thing every single day for breakfast for over a year now. My husband makes us this fabulous healthy, clean eating Egg White Scramble. It’s perfect because we get in our protein, carbs and good fat.
And I just don’t ever get tired of it. You can, of course, add any other veggies you like. It’s fabulous with red peppers, zucchini, asparagus.
We even made it for dinner on a “Breakfast for Dinner” night.
This makes enough for one person. So we double the following ingredients for both of us.
1. Put a tablespoon of coconut oil (or olive oil) in a pan.
2. Add about 1/2 cup of Liquid Egg Whites
3. Add 1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms
4. Add 1 cup of fresh spinach (and add a little chopped onion, optional)
5. Cook on Medium heat for about 3 -4 minutes
6. Then flip and scramble to cook to your own liking.