A favorite clean eating breakfast choice. This egg white scramble is a packed with protein and good fats and low in carbs.
I have a funny little confession. I have been eating the same thing every single day for breakfast for over a year now. My husband makes us this fabulous healthy, clean eating Egg White Scramble. Loads of protein and good fats, low in carbs equals perfect start to your day.
And I just don’t ever get tired of it. 🙂 You can, of course, add loads of other veggies you like. It’s fabulous with red peppers, zucchini, asparagus.
We even made it for dinner on a “Breakfast for Dinner” night.
This makes enough for one person. So we double the following ingredients for both of us.
1. Put a tablespoon of coconut oil (or olive oil) in a pan.
2. Add about 1/2 cup of Liquid Egg Whites
3. Add 1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms
4. Add 1 cup of fresh spinach (and add a little chopped onion, optional)
5. Cook on Medium heat for about 3 -4 minutes
6. Then flip and scramble to cook to your own liking.