A favorite clean eating breakfast choice. This egg white scramble is a packed with protein and good fats and low in carbs.
I have a funny little confession. I have been eating the same thing every single day for breakfast for over a year now. My husband makes us this fabulous healthy, clean eating Egg White Scramble. Loads of protein and good fats, low in carbs equals perfect start to your day.
And I just don’t ever get tired of it. You can, of course, add loads of other veggies you like. It’s fabulous with red peppers, zucchini, asparagus.
We even made it for dinner on a “Breakfast for Dinner” night.
This makes enough for one person. So we double the following ingredients for both of us.
1. Put a tablespoon of coconut oil (or olive oil) in a pan.
2. Add about 1/2 cup of Liquid Egg Whites
3. Add 1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms
4. Add 1 cup of fresh spinach (and add a little chopped onion, optional)
5. Cook on Medium heat for about 3 -4 minutes
6. Then flip and scramble to cook to your own liking.