Fire up the grill and enjoy these amazing Turkey Spinach Burgers that are packed with wonderful seasonings.
I mentioned on Monday’s Homemade Emerils Essence post that I had used it to make these fantabulous turkey burgers.
Plain ole turkey burgers can be kind of bland and boring in my opinion. So kicking them up a notch with seasonings is a must for me.
Plus adding the spinach get in a little more healthy veggie too. I just used my kitchen scissors to roughly chop up the spinach but you can pulse all the ingredients in a food processor if you’d like to have the spinach even more minced.
1 lb of 93% fat ground turkey
2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp emerils essence (or the homemade Emerils Essence recipe)
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tbsp chicken bouillon powder
Pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients
Make into patties and grill.
- 1 lb of 93% fat ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp emerils essence (or the homemade Emerils Essence recipe)
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp chicken bouillon powder
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients
- Make into patties and grill.