This easy Cheese Ball is truly one of the best appetizers ever! The perfect creamy blend is loaded with flavor and is always a crowd pleaser!
Easy Cheese Ball
I should really call this recipe Tonya’s Cheese Ball because cousin Tonya has made it for us at every family get together and it barely makes it in the door before it is leaped upon. It’s just that good!
The blend of cream cheese, bacon and other spices make the most delicious combination ever! I use pre-cooked bacon so prep is even faster too.
This is THE perfect appetizer to make for any party or get-together.
Cheese Ball Ingredients
1 8 oz. of light cream cheese
1/2 cup of mayo
5 slices of bacon, crumbled
1 TBP Scallions, white part only
1/2 tsp of Dill
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 cup sliced almonds
How to Make a Cheese Ball
Blend cream cheese and mayo together
Mix in the scallions, dill, pepper and bacon.
Spread out a piece of plastic wrap and spoon to mixture onto it and fold the plastic wrap over.
Form it into a ball.
Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours.
Remove from wrap and roll in sliced almonds.
Serve with crackers. ENJOY!!
Bacon Dill Cheese Ball
- 8 ounce light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 5 slices bacon crumbled
- 1 tbsp Scallions white part only
- 1/2 tsp Dill
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Blend cream cheese and mayo together
- Mix in the scallions, dill, pepper and bacon.
- Spread out a piece of plastic wrap and spoon to mixture onto it and fold the plastic wrap over.
- Form it into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 6-8 hours.
- Remove from wrap and roll in sliced almonds.
- Serve with crackers. ENJOY!!