This fresh Cucumber Avocado Salsa is mouthwatering yumminess with every bite and will easily become one of your favorite appetizers. It’s loaded with simple ingredients makes an amazing topping for salmon or chicken too!
How to Make this Avocado Salsa
Step 1: Finely dice all the In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients and gently toss.
In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and salt.
Pour over cucumber mixture and gently toss to coat.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Try these other Mexican recipes too:
Cucumber Avocado Salsa
- 1 large cucumber peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 avocado finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped and seeded
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 – 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
for the sauce
- ¼ c reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-½ teaspoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients and gently toss
- In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and salt.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected