This fresh Cucumber Avocado Salsa is mouthwatering yumminess with every bite and will easily become one of your favorite appetizers.
This recipe is very simple. Just chop all the fresh veggies into tiny pieces. Mix the sauce separately and then toss them together. I usually add lots of extra cilantro (surprise surprise right?)
I have a thing for chips and salsa. If you put a bowl of candy and/or dessert and a bowl of chips and salsa in front of me, I will devour the latter in a second. If it’s not salsa, it’s guacamole or bean dip or something else with yummy ingredients like this salsa with cucumbers and avocados.
Whip this up for your next get-together, serve it in a pretty little chip and dip set and I guarantee you will giving out the recipe to many.
This also makes an amazing topping for salmon or chicken too!
How to Make Cucumber Avocado Salsa
In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients and gently toss.
In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and salt.
Pour over cucumber mixture and gently toss to coat.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Try these other Mexican recipes too:
More easy dip recipes to try:
Cucumber Avocado Salsa
- 1 large cucumber peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 avocado finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped and seeded
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 - 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
for the sauce
- ¼ c reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-½ teaspoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients and gently toss
- In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and salt.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Serve with tortilla chips.