This easy Homemade Guacamole recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients that rivals the best table side guac ever!
If you like your guacamole without cilantro, just leave it out. If you like your guacamole on the spicy side, feel free to add some finely chopped jalapeno peppers too!
You can also make it’s consistency to your liking, I like mine on the creamy side so I like to mash my avocado’s more. If you like a chunky version, just mash your avocado’s a little less.
Serve with your favorite chips or as the perfect topping on burrito bowls, chicken or fish.
Ingredients Needed for Guacamole
Tomato, finely diced
Red onion, finely diced
Fresh cilantro, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Jalapeno peppers, optional
How to Make this Guacamole Recipe
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and press with a fork until desired consistency.
Serve with your favorite chips or atop chicken or fish.
My Favorite Guacamole Recipe
- 2-3 avocados
- 1 medium tomato finely diced (approx. 1 cup)
- ⅓ red onion finely diced (approx. ⅓ cup)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 – 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro chopped
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and press with a fork until desired consistency.2-3 avocados, 1 medium tomato, ⅓ red onion, 3 cloves garlic, 2 – 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro, Juice of ½ a lime, Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with your favorite chips or atop chicken or fish.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected