This Peach Fluff is a light, creamy, and refreshing blend of Jello, cool whip, vanilla pudding, mini marshmallows, and luscious peaches for the perfect no bake summer dessert!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE?
Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox! (plus more new recipes sent weekly!)
Table of contents
Peach Dessert Salad
Fluff recipes are great to make when you’re busy and need a quick sweet treat! It’s a classic no-bake dessert salad that is always a crowd pleaser! This Banana Pudding Fluff and this strawberry fluff are both other favorites of ours.
This easy peach fluff salad is both creamy and light with the perfect peach flavor. The sweet marshmallows soak up all the vanilla pudding and juice from the peach and turns into tender little yummy surprises. Bring a large bowl to your next potluck to serve as dessert or side dish that will surely delight your guests!
A fluff salad recipe is easy to make in less than 10 minutes and then a little chill time before serving! You will need only a handful of simple ingredients to make this easy recipe.
- Peach Jell-O mix – You’ll need only one 3 oz packet.
- Instant vanilla pudding – You can use the sugar free option if you’re cutting down on sugar. The consistency may be a little more loose, but still yummy.
- Cool Whip – whipped topping that’s found in the freezer section of grocery stores. Thaw it before using it in this recipe.
- Peaches – You can use either fresh or canned peaches. Be sure to drain all the juices and pat them dry with paper towels as well as possible. Then slice them into small cubes.
- Marshmallows – Generally, mini marshmallows are the best ones to use for fluff recipes. They’re easier to distribute throughout the mixture, and more fun to eat.
1. Swap the pudding flavor – You can substitute the vanilla pudding with cheesecake pudding, white chocolate pudding or even coconut cream pudding for a different flavor! Might also want to add in some tiny dollops of cream cheese and crushed grahams to make it like more of a peach cheesecake fluff.
2. Add some crunch – A fan of some texture in your desserts? Add a handful of nuts like sliced almonds or chopped pecans or coconut flakes! Toast them first to bring out the flavors even more.
3. Add other fruits – You can add other fruits to make it more fun. Bananas would be great, as well as blueberries, pineapple and mangoes!
4. Cottage cheese – For a richer dessert, you can try using cottage cheese instead of vanilla pudding. It’ll have a creamy taste with a slight tang.
How to Make this No-Bake Peach Fluff Dessert
Step 1 – In a large mixing bowl, add the Jello mix. Then pour the hot water in and stir until all of the powder dissolves. Add in the cold water and stir well. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes and allow it to cool a little bit.
Step 2 – Add the instant pudding powder and blend well with a whisk. Then place the bowl back in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes.
Step 3 – Then add in the thawed Cool Whip, the drained, diced peaches, and marshmallows. Gently stir until blended completely.
Step 4 – Place the bowl back in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours for the fluff to thicken more and the marshmallows to soak up the flavors and soften. You can even refrigerate it overnight.
Serve cool and enjoy!
- Use canned peaches that are in water or light syrup. They’re easier to drain and are less likely to turn watery later on. However, if what’s available is only sliced peaches in heavy syrup, you can just rinse them with water and drain and pat them dry really well before using.
- To serve for a big party, you can portion them into shot glasses, small cups, or cones.
- Easily double this recipe for a large crowd.
- Feel free to make it a day in advance of serving.
Store any remaining peach fluff in an airtight container or a large bowl sealed with plastic wrap in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Yes! You sure can use fresh peaches in fluff salad! Look for peaches that have a bright skin. They should be soft but still firm to the touch. Choose the ones with no bruises or tender spots.
I do not recommend using frozen peaches. They may turn the fluff salad more watery when thawed.
Easy Peach Fluff Salad
- 3 ounce Peach Jell-O mix or half of a 6 ounce
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup cold water
- 5.1 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed (Cool Whip)
- 45 ounces cans sliced peaches in water or juice, drained, patted dry and cut into cubes
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large mixing bowl, add the Jello mix. Then pour the hot water in and stir until all of the powder dissolves. Add in the cold water and stir well. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes and allow it to cool a little bit.3 ounce Peach Jell-O mix, 1 cup hot water, ½ cup cold water
- Add the instant pudding powder and blend well with a whisk. Then place the bowl back in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes.5.1 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- Then add in the thawed Cool Whip, the drained, diced peaches, and marshmallows. Gently stir until blended completely.8 ounces whipped topping, 45 ounces cans sliced peaches, 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Place the bowl back in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours for the fluff to thicken more and the marshmallows to soak up the flavors and soften. You can even refrigerate it overnight.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected