I got this recipe from an old neighbor when we lived outside of Pittsburgh over 10 years ago. I loved it when she had us over for a cook-out and stumbled across it the other day.
It was just as amazing as I remembered! I actually “tripled” the recipe because I had 3 packages of chicken tenders so I would have lots of leftovers for lunches this week.
INGREDIENTS for 1 lb of Chicken Tenders
2 tablespoon of Olive Oil
3 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
3 tablespoon of Lime Juice
3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 tablespoon of Worchestershire Sauce
Mix all of the above ingredients in a gallon size zip loc bag.
Add chicken tenders to the marinade.
Marinade for at least 2 hours (the longer the better for flavors)
Grill and ENJOY!
Soy-Lime-Garlic Marinated Chicken Tenders
- 2 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon of Lime Juice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 lb chicken tenders boneless, skinless
- Mix all of the above ingredients in a gallon size zip loc bag.
- Add chicken tenders to the marinade.
- Marinade for at least 2 hours (the longer the better for flavors)
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected
Also try these easy grilled ideas