I got this recipe from an old neighbor when we lived outside of Pittsburgh over 10 years ago. I loved it when she had us over for a cook-out and stumbled across it the other day.
It was just as amazing as I remembered! I actually “tripled” the recipe because I had 3 packages of chicken tenders so I would have lots of leftovers for lunches this week.
INGREDIENTS for 1 lb of Chicken Tenders
2 tablespoon of Olive Oil
3 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
3 tablespoon of Lime Juice
3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 tablespoon of Worchestershire Sauce
Mix all of the above ingredients in a gallon size zip loc bag.
Add chicken tenders to the marinade.
Marinade for at least 2 hours (the longer the better for flavors)
Grill and ENJOY!
Soy-Lime-Garlic Marinated Chicken Tenders
- 2 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon of Lime Juice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 lb chicken tenders boneless, skinless
- Mix all of the above ingredients in a gallon size zip loc bag.
- Add chicken tenders to the marinade.
- Marinade for at least 2 hours (the longer the better for flavors)
Also try these easy grilled ideas