Deliciously marinated Italian chicken is simple to prepare for grilling. It will quickly become a household favorite for your family and guests.
This Italian grilled chicken is by far my family’s favorite chicken recipe ever. It’s made with one simple ingredient used to marinate chicken tenders or pounded chicken breasts.
It’s probably the one that I make most for any guests that we have over for dinner too. It could not be easier than this! Serve it with roasted potatoes and a salad for a wonderful, healthy meal.
I highly recommend making a double batch so you can have a little extra to use in salads for lunch.
Just 2 INGREDIENTS
Boneless Skinless chicken tenders or breasts (pound thin for more tender meat)
AND wait for it…..
a bottle of any brand Zesty/Robust Italian Salad Dressing (You can stockpile on this when it’s on sale and with coupons and pay $1.00 or so) Yo can also use regular Italian dressing too.
How to Make this Italian Chicken
Trim the fat from the chicken and place it in a zip lock bag or glass dish.
Pour enough dressing to cover the chicken.
Marinade for at least 6 hours. (more is always better)
Try these other chicken recipes too:
Grilled Italian Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken tenders boneless, skinless
- 1 bottle Italian dressing any brand. Robust is preferred
- Add raw chicken tenders or pounded chicken breasts to a gallon size zip loc bag (or glass dish if preferred)
- Pour Italian dressing over the chicken, enough to cover completely. I use a whole bottle for 2 packs of chicken tenders.
- Let marinate for at least 4 -6 hours
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees
- Cook on each side for 4-5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink on the inside.