These Asian Marinated Grilled Shrimp are simply divine and so easy to make. Serve with quinoa pilaf and fresh veggies for a perfect healthy meal.
I so love grilling season! Living in NH cuts out several months of grilling for me. I know that some people do grill in the snow but I’m a little bit of a wimp when it comes to that. But now that our gorgeous weather is here, I grill about 4 days a week.
I haven’t grilled shrimp in a long time. I think the last time I had it was in North Carolina when at my friend Stacy’s house years and years ago. I remember just completely devouring as much a I could. It’s really is amazing how great the flavor the grill gives shrimp! This marinate is simple and fabulous! Just marinate for an hour or two, load skewers with shrimp and grill to yummy perfection.
I served it with this Zucchini, Summer Squash, Tomato Bake and Quinoa Pilaf. YUM!
1 lb of shrimp
¼ cup of coconut oil or olive oil
¼ cup of soy sauce
2 tablespoon of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes (I put them in a glass casserole dish with water)
2. Pour ½ the marinade over shrimp and marinade for about 1-2 hours
3. Put the shrimp onto the wooden skewers
4. Cook of a medium heat grill for about 10 – 12 minutes, turning once.
5. Bast the shrimp with the remaining marinade the last few minutes of grilling.
Asian Marinated Grilled Shrimp
- 1 lb shrimp
- ¼ cup coconut oil or olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes (I put them in a glass casserole dish with water)
- Pour ½ the marinade over shrimp and marinade for about 1-2 hours
- Put the shrimp onto the wooden skewers
- Cook of a medium heat grill for about 10 - 12 minutes, turning once.
- Bast the shrimp with the remaining marinade the last few minutes of grilling.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected
Be sure to try these other great easy meals too:
Your asian Marinated Grilled Shrimp look awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday and come back real soon.
Have a great day,
Looks delicious thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. pinning, tweeting.
Delicious Asian Marinated Grilled shrimp love it thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. pinning. tweeting.
Carole @ From My Carolina Home
Yum, I have all those ingredients and a nice evening to grill outside. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Pieced Pastimes.
Yay! Let me know what you think? 🙂
Sherri….this sounds delish. And we love shrimp. Grateful to have you share your recipe at Monday’s Musings.