These Asian Marinated Grilled Shrimp are simply divine and so easy to make. Serve with quinoa pilaf and fresh veggies for a perfect healthy meal.
I so love grilling season! Living in NH cuts out several months of grilling for me. I know that some people do grill in the snow but I’m a little bit of a wimp when it comes to that. But now that our gorgeous weather is here, I grill about 4 days a week.
I haven’t grilled shrimp in a long time. I think the last time I had it was in North Carolina when at my friend Stacy’s house years and years ago. I remember just completely devouring as much a I could. It’s really is amazing how great the flavor the grill gives shrimp! This marinate is simple and fabulous! Just marinate for an hour or two, load skewers with shrimp and grill to yummy perfection.
1 lb of shrimp
¼ cup of coconut oil or olive oil
¼ cup of soy sauce
2 tablespoon of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes (I put them in a glass casserole dish with water)
2. Pour ½ the marinade over shrimp and marinade for about 1-2 hours
3. Put the shrimp onto the wooden skewers
4. Cook of a medium heat grill for about 10 – 12 minutes, turning once.
5. Bast the shrimp with the remaining marinade the last few minutes of grilling.
Asian Marinated Grilled Shrimp
- 1 lb shrimp
- ¼ cup coconut oil or olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes (I put them in a glass casserole dish with water)
- Pour ½ the marinade over shrimp and marinade for about 1-2 hours
- Put the shrimp onto the wooden skewers
- Cook of a medium heat grill for about 10 - 12 minutes, turning once.
- Bast the shrimp with the remaining marinade the last few minutes of grilling.
Be sure to try these other great easy meals too: