No-Bake Almond Butter Pie
Holiday indulging is quickly sneaking upon us. But, there are ways to indulge without the guilt and it has been my quest this year to make as many healthy desserts as I can. I can’t wait to continue and share them all with you so we can all satisfy our little sweet teeth together without the guilt.
My husband has proclaimed this No-Bake Almond Butter Pie “The Best Dessert Ever”!! You can easily change the type of nut butter you use if you’d like to experiment. Just make sure to buy an all-natural one.
It is so quick to prepare too!
No-Bake Almond Butter Pie Ingredients
1 ½ cups almond meal flour
¼ cup Cocoa Powder
¼ cup pure – maple syrup
3 tablespoon coconut oil
1 cup all-natural almond butter, creamy
¼ cup maple syrup
¾ cup water
½ cup melted coconut oil
2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
3 tablespoon cocoa powder
No-Bake Almond Butter Pie
- 1 ½ cups almond meal flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup all-natural almond butter creamy
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Line a pie dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the lined dish and set aside.
For the filling:
- Combine the ingredients in a food processor, blender or hand mixer until very smooth. stopping to scrap down the sides frequently.
- Pour the filling over the top of the crust and smooth the top.
- Place the pie in the freezer to set until firm, about 4 to 6 hours.
For the chocolate topping:
- After the pie has set in the freezer, combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, and cocoa powder in a small bowl and whisk well to create the smooth chocolate sauce.
- Remove the pie fro the dish by lifting by the parchment paper. Remove the parchment paper and then place the pie back in the dish.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the pie. It will solidify like a chocolate shell.
- Allow the pie to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected
Adapted from Detoxinista
Try these other healthy desserts too:
Can I use almond meal or should I use almond flour?
Desserts are better when they are no-bake. And I’m glad you chose almond butter. Your pie recipe looks really yummy! I want to have a slice now. Thanks for sharing this!