These Chocolate Almond Butter Bites, made with simple all-natural ingredients, are an easy, healthy snack idea to have on hand for your afternoon slump.
I love having something to satisfy my sweets craving, especially after dinner, and these little Bites are perfect…and healthy! Like these Carrot Cake Bites, they are so easy to make!
Just one or two completely hit the spot. 🙂 You could even have them as an afternoon snack with an apple or banana.
Plus they are NO BAKE too like the Homemade Lara Bars I make! Kids would love to be little helpers rolling the balls for you.
You can easily make them with all-natural peanut butter, cashew butter or sunflower butter too.
Ingredients Needed for these Energy Bites
Makes 2 dozen
Old fashioned oats
Unsweetened cocoa powder
All-natural almond butter (or other nut butter of your choice)
Unsweetened shredded coconut, optional
How to Make Chocolate Almond Butter Oatmeal Bites
Mix the oats, cocoa powder, and coconut together in a bowl.
Add the almond butter and honey and mix until completely blended. I used my hands and it felt like I was playing with play dough LOL! Kids would love to help with this part!
Pick off about a 1-inch piece or use a cookie scoop and roll into little balls.
Chill for about 15 minutes and serve.
Chocolate Almond Butter Oatmeal Bites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup natural almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- Mix the oats, cocoa powder and coconut together in a bowl.
- Add the almond butter and honey and mix until completely blended. I used my hands and it felt like I was playing with play dough LOL! Kids would love to help with this part!
- Pick off about a 1 inch piece and roll into little balls.
- Chill for about 15 minutes and serve.