Looking for a healthy Slow Cooker recipe? This Rosemary Garlic Chicken is a great clean eating recipe to try.
This healthy slow cooker recipe is full of flavor. It literally took me 10 minutes to get it together and in the crock pot.
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups of chicken broth
2 tablespoon of Coconut Oil or Butter
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried mustard
½ teaspoon of pepper
1. Place coconut oil (or butter) on the bottom of slow cooker.
2. Put the chicken in next.
3. Sprinkle the rosemary, garlic, mustard and pepper evenly on top of each chicken breast.
4. Pour the chicken broth along the sides of the chicken. I tried to keep as much of the seasoning on top of the chicken.
5. Cook on high for for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Healthy Slow Cooker Recipe: Rosemary Garlic Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil or Butter
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Place coconut oil (or butter) on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Put the chicken in next.
- Sprinkle the rosemary, garlic, mustard and pepper evenly on top of each chicken breast.
- Pour the chicken broth along the sides of the chicken. I tried to keep as much of the seasoning on top of the chicken.
- Cook on high for for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected
Adapted from Faithful Provisions