Ever since making my own Greek yogurt last week, I have been searching for new fun recipes to use it in. I have been seeing Greek Chicken recipes on Pinterest and several of them marinade in a yogurt mixture. So I decided to whip up a version and it is so flavorful. I actually baked it in all of the mixture for extra juiciness and then removed them from the baking dish to serve.
I think the cinnamon adds just that little bit of suspense to it too.
Ingredients for Baked Greek Chicken
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 cloves of garlic, minced
3 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoon Greek Seasoning
1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
pepper to taste
How to Make Baked Greek Chicken
Place chicken breasts in a glass baking dish.
Combine the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, Greek seasoning and pepper in a bowl and mix together.
Spoon all of the mixture over the top of chicken breasts
Cook for 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
Baked Greek Chicken
- 1.25 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon Greek Seasoning
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in a glass baking dish.
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, Greek seasoning and pepper in a bowl and mix together.
- Spoon all of the mixture over the top of chicken breasts
- Cook for 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected