Garlic Roasted Bok Choy is an easy, healthy and delicious veggie side dish to prepare in just a few minutes and add to any of your Asian dishes.
Bok Choy is a new vegetable that I recently introduced myself to. I have seen in for years in the grocery store, but never ventured to try cooking it. But in an effort to change up my usual weekly roasted vegetables, I grabbed some last week.
Preparing this is a simple as picking up a large bunch of bok choy, rinsing, trimming, coating with oil and garlic then popping it in the oven for a few minutes. Easy peasy!
If you want you can even sprinkle a little soy sauce (or coconut aminos) and sesame oil for a little extra flavor.
How to Roast Bok Choy
Preheat oven to 400F.
Rinse the bok choy, trim off the stems at the bottom, then slice and quarteR.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
Arrange pieces on the baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes
Transfer to a plate and drizzle with soy sauce and sesame oil if desired.
Try these other popular healthy side dishes too:
Garlic Roasted Bok Choy
- 1 bunch Bok Choy
- 1 Minced garlic
- Spray oil
- Optional: Soy sauce (or coconut aminos sesame oil,
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rinse the bok choy, trim off the stems at the bottom, then slice and quarteR.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Arrange pieces on the baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Transfer to a plate and drizzle with soy sauce and sesame oil if desired.