Roasted Broccoli with Garlic & Parmesan is a fantastic, healthy side dish that is a quick 5 minute prep for a bursting with flavor veggie!
You know how much I love easy and delicious, right? I always looking for new ways to cook the veggies on my clean eating food list.
These little garlic parmesan roasted broccoli florets will even have kids, who thought they didn’t like broccoli, begging for more! Who doesn’t love that!
If you are a broccoli lover and have never tried roasting it before, you have got to try it! It completely changes the flavor from normal steamed broccoli. I could literally eat it like candy!
How to Roast Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 425
Cut broccoli florets off of the head of broccoli and place in a bowl.
Toss the broccoli florets in with 4-5 TSBP of coconut olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper
Place the broccoli on a baking sheet.
Roast in the oven 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon juice and parmesan cheese.
Benefits of Eating Broccoli
Broccoli has many wonderful health benefits. Broccoli is a great source of vitamins A, B1, B6 and E and iron, omega-3, potassium, magnesium, protein, zinc to name a few.
Needless to say, hey have become pretty much a daily addition to my meals lately! I roast a big batch and add them to anything I am eating to get my veggies in easily.
Try some of my other favorite easy (and healthy) roasted veggies as well:
- Roasted Cabbage
- Roasted Mixed Vegetables
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Roasted Carrots
- Roasted Green Beans
- Roasted Potatoes
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 3 bunches broccoli crowns cut into florets
- 5 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Cut broccoli florets off of the head of broccoli and place in a bowl.
- Toss the broccoli florets in with 4-5 TSBP of coconut olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper
- Place the broccoli on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon juice and parmesan cheese.