These Roasted Carrots are a fabulously simple yet extremely flavorful way to a another healthy side to any meal.
Easy Oven Roasted Carrots Recipe
It feels so wonderful to make a quick dish that turns out so fantastic. These roasted carrots are that dish! I only wish I made a double batch. My husband was picking them off the baking sheet as I was tying to take pictures. I kept having to smack his hand.
I had never been a huge cooked carrots fan. I think because the only time I ever had them growing up was in beef stew and they were kind of boring, kind of like cabbage until I made this Baked Cabbage.
Making these is so simple. You can have them in the oven in 5 minutes to add them to any dinner for a healthy side will knock the socks off everyone.
Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Roast Carrots
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Place carrots on a baking sheet.
and toss with olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar and thyme
Bake for 30 minutes or until the carrots are tender
Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
These will keep for four to five days in the refrigerator.
Other easy vegetable side dish recipes to try
- 1 pound of baby carrots
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place carrots on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar and thyme
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the carrots are tender
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
- These will keep for four to five days in the refrigerator.