This Crunchy Baked Cauliflower is a healthy addition to dinner or a fabulous snack too. Simply coated with panko, egg and few spices then baked to perfection.
My love of cauliflower has grown so much in the past year. It’s hard to imagine that less than a year ago when I made Roasted Balsamic Cauliflower was the first time I had had “cooked” cauliflower.
Then after making the crunchy baked asparagus and it being such a hit, I decided to do the same thing with cauliflower. And, oh boy, this is so delicious too!
I simply cut the cauliflower into florets, coated them in egg and tossed them in a bag of panko with seasonings. Then just bake and enjoy. I would be lying if I said that all of them made it to the table. Be warned. 🙂
Ingredients for Crunchy Baked Cauliflower
Head of Cauliflower
Panko bread crumbs
How to Make Baked Cauliflower
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
Grease a baking sheet with a little coconut oil
Cut cauliflower into florets.
Beat 2 eggs into a bowl
In a bag, mix panko, garlic powder and pepper.
In batches, dip cauliflower into egg and stir to coat.
Then drop into breadcrumbs bag and shake to coat.
Place on greased baking sheet
Bake at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, turning half way through.
Try these other great cauliflower recipes too:
Crunchy Baked Cauliflower
- 1 head head of Cauliflower
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Grease a baking sheet with a little coconut oil
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Beat 2 eggs into a bowl
- In a bag, mix panko, garlic powder and pepper.
- In batches, dip cauliflower into egg and stir to coat.
- Then drop into breadcrumbs bag and shake to coat.
- Place on greased baking sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, turning half way through.