I am a little obsessed lately with trying new ways to eat cauliflower. I love the cauliflower rice pilaf I make but wanted to have some more alternatives since it is so good for you.
I had no idea I would fall in love with this vegetable that I rarely ever ate! I decided to try it with my 2 simple favorites….coconut oil and balsamic vinegar and OH my goodness, did I hit the jackpot. Its’ another very simple and very healthy side to add to your menu.
Simply cut up a head of cauliflower into florets. Melt the coconut oil. Mix the oil with the balsamic vinegar and toss is all together.
Then roast it in the oven for a 45-minutes, turning every 10 – 15 minutes. Voila! Yumminess!
Don’t miss a recipe or fun tip! Subscribe to the To Simply Inspire newsletter.
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 TBSP coconut oil or olive oil
- 4 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread chopped cauliflower onto a baking sheet.
- Mix the oil and balsamic vinegar in a bowl
- Pour the mixture onto the cauliflower and stir to coat well (I used my hands to toss it)
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes. Turn every 15 minutes so that it is golden brown all over.