This simple and healthy Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower recipe is perfect for a side dish for any meal. The balsamic vinegar and herbs bring out the natural sweetness of the cauliflower, while the roasting process gives it a crispy texture that will have your taste buds dancing.”
I am a little obsessed lately with trying new ways to eat cauliflower. If you love it too be sure to try this Buffalo Cauliflower, this crunchy baked cauliflower or this I fabulous cauliflower rice pilaf!
This cauliflower is roasted to perfection for a mouth-watering combination of flavors. This dish is not only tasty, but also packed with essential vitamins and minerals. It’s perfect side to complement any protein of choice or vegetarian meal.
How to Make this Roasted Cauliflower
Simply cut up a head of cauliflower into florets.
Mix the oil with the balsamic vinegar and spice and toss is all together.
Spread the cauliflower out on a baking sheet. I like to line it with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Then roast it in the oven for a 45-minutes, stirring every 10 – 15 minutes for even cooking.
Roasted Balsamic Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- 4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 ° F.
- Mix the oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.2 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil, 4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste
- Place the florets into the bowl and stir to coat well.1 head cauliflower
- Spread cauliflower onto a baking sheet.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes. Turn every 15 minutes so that it is golden brown all over.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected