These oven roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are an easy, low-carb side dish or appetizer that are perfectly spiced. They have the loved flavors of wings without the guilt and are perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
I love all vegetables!! Now that cauliflower has become all the rave, I have it so much more than ever. I usually opt for my favorite Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower but this week I got bold and decided to spice things up and make them into vegetarian buffalo wings!
Baking the cauliflower gives them much less calories than fried versions and they are just as crispy and delicious. But if you prefer them a little less spicy you can add about 2 tablespoons of butter and reduce the amount of buffalo sauce down to about 3 tablespoons.
This recipe fits great into many different diets – vegan, gluten free and keto. (making sure the buffalo sauce you choose fits your diet choice as well)
You may not have thought about this but cauliflower bites can be a fun low carb cauliflower appetizer as well! Serve them with your favorite blue cheese or ranch dressing. I’m a ranch fan, which do you prefer?
Try these other healthy cauliflower recipes too! They each give you a little different flavor.
Buffalo Cauliflower Ingredients
Cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
Buffalo hot sauce ( I love Frank’s RedHot sauce)
How to Make Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl and pour oil over top.
Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt then toss to coat.
Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes, tossing once.
Remove from the oven.
Spoon the buffalo sauce over the florets and toss with tongs to coat well.
Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until crispy.
Serve with your favorite blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl and pour oil over top.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt then toss to coat.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, tossing once.
- Remove from the oven.
- Spoon the buffalo sauce over the florets and toss with tongs to coat well.
- Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until crispy.