This oven-baked Buffalo Cauliflower is an easy, low-carb dish that are perfectly spiced. They have the loved flavors of buffalo wings without the guilt and are perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Serve them along side your favorite lean protein or as healthy appetizer with your favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe
As I have gotten older, I realize more and more that I didn’t eat a big variety of veggies growing up. Or maybe I did but they were the more Southern varieties.
Thinking about it, I can come up with field peas, black eyed peas, green beans, green peas, turnip greens, yellow squash and collards. Oh and okra! That was served but I didn’t touch it!
There was definitely no cauliflower or broccoli or asparagus or spinach or zucchini. It’s interesting. I think I need to have a conversation with my mother.
I love all vegetables!! Now that cauliflower has become all the rave, I have it so much more than ever.
I usually opt for my favorite Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower but this week I got bold and decided to spice it up with some buffalo sauce.
Try these other healthy cauliflower recipes too! They each give you a little different flavor.
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
- Cauliflower Tots
- Crunchy Baked Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
- Cauliflower Tots
These buffalo cauliflower bites can be a fun low carb appetizer, too, believe it or not. Serve them up with your favorite blue cheese or ranch dressing. (am I the odd one out on liking ranch with my buffalo instead of blue cheese?)
Buffalo Cauliflower Ingredients
1 medium cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup Buffalo hot sauce ( I love Frank’s RedHo sauce)
How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower
This oven-baked Buffalo Cauliflower is an easy, low-carb dish that are perfectly spiced. Serve them along side your favorite lean protein or as healthy appetizer with your favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl and pour oil over top.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt then toss to coat.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, tossing once.
- Remove from the oven.
- Spoon the buffalo sauce over the florets and toss with tongs to coat well.
- Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve with your favorite blue cheese or ranch dressing.