This easy Halloween fudge recipe is made with just 3 ingredients and simply topped with favorite festive sprinkles and candy corn! It’s the best no-bake treat for Halloween parties!
This easy fudge recipe is so quick to make it’s almost a little too easy to indulge! It’s just a matter of setting and trying to leave it alone as best you can until it’s ready!
Any leftover white chocolate chips? Keep them and pop them in fresh raspberries for these adorable raspberries with white chocolate chips!
Table of contents
White Chocolate Fudge recipe
This 3-ingredient fudge is a great recipe when you need a low-fuss, simple sweet treat. White chocolate fudge is a great base to use for all kinds of add-ins! It comes together so easily and requires no baking. It also holds up to whatever add-ins you want, no matter the occasion!
For these sweet treats, I used orange and black sprinkles and candy corn, and for Christmas, I may swap for some red and green and maybe even use milk chocolate instead! These are always a hit at parties because who doesn’t love a little handheld piece of rich chewy fudge!
Sweetened condensed milk fudge is especially chewy which is what you want in a good piece of fudge. The condensed milk gives it added sweetness, of course, but also helps to ensure it stays chewy as the chocolate begins to set. Along with good quality chocolate, and a splash of vanilla, it’s all you need to whip up this very easy dessert!
Why we love this recipe
- Homemade fudge is made with just 3 ingredients and doesn’t involve turning on the oven or the stove.
- Perfect for when you need a last-minute treat to add to your dessert table, for a bake sale, or a school Halloween party.
- It lasts for a while in the fridge and it’s freezer-friendly too.
- What’s not to love about a rich, chewy, decadent piece of fudge!
- These Halloween treats are festive and fun and perfect for the occasion!
- White chocolate – If you can get your hands on some good quality white chocolate, I recommend using it. I use Ghirardelli, but you can use what you have.
- Sweetened condensed milk – This is milk that has had all of the water removed from the milk and condensed down into a very thick liquid with added sugar for sweetness.
- Vanilla – Adds a delicious warming flavor that goes so nicely with the white chocolate. Also helps to bring out the flavors all around it.
- Add-ins – Halloween sprinkles and candy corn.
How to Make this Recipe
This recipe will come together quickly and easily. Soon you’ll be sinking your teeth into one of these irresistible treats!
Step 1: Mix together the condensed milk and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on at 50% power level for 30 seconds. Then stir and heat for an additional 30 seconds at 50 % power level.
Step 2: Add the vanilla extract. Stir everything well until it is completely melted and smooth.
Step 3: Pour the fudge mixture into a parchment paper lined 8×8 square pan, then add the candy corn and sprinkles to the top. Press them gently into the fudge.
Step 4: Allow the fudge to cool at room temperature for approximately 2 hours.
Step 5: Lift the fudge out using the parchment paper and slice into as big or as little pieces as you’d like. Enjoy!
1: Use any of your favorite Halloween themed toppings you wish like M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, etc.
2: Feel free to add several drops of orange food coloring to the mixture if you’d like an even more festive colored fudge.
3. Swap out white chocolate chips for semisweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips if you’d like.
- Use high-quality white chocolate, like Ghirardelli for best results.
- Line your pan with parchment paper for nonstick but also to help lift the fudge before slicing. Leave a bit of extra paper up along the sides.
- For a little balance of flavors, add a little sprinkling of salt. You can even add a bit of coarse salt to the top.
- Once the fudge mixture is melted and smooth, pour immediately. Otherwise, it will set and you will have to reheat all over again.
- Microwave for no more than 30-second intervals. You want to watch for burning.
- Wrap your fudge in a pretty package and share with family and friends!
Kept stored in an airtight container, this fudge will stay fresh for up to 5 days.
Add chocolate chips and condensed milk to a medium saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring continually, until the chocolate chips have melted. Then remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Then pour into the prepared 8×8 dish.
As great as this is as a Halloween treat, it’s easily adaptable! Next time, swap the sprinkle colors, or add crushed pretzels or Oreos. Use some toffee bits or chopped nuts instead.
- 3 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- Halloween sprinkles
- Line a 8×8 square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, mix together the condensed milk and chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at 50% power level.
- Then stir and microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir until combined well and completely smooth
- Pour the fudge mixture to the lined pan.
- Then add candy corn and sprinkles to the top of the mixture, pressing them gently into the top of the fudge
- Let the fudge cool at room temperature for approximately 2 hours
- Then remove by lifting by the parchment paper.
- Slice and enjoy!