These Blonde Brownies are a simple, packed with protein healthy version that will quickly become a favorite snack!
Having a go-to healthy dessert/snack recipe like this is priceless. They are so quick to make! Using chickpeas instead of flour makes them unbelievably moist!
Healthy Blonde Brownies Ingredients
1 (15 oz) can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained or 1 ½ cups of cooked chickpeas
½ cup all-natural almond butter or peanut butter
⅓ cup maple syrup, honey or agave (I used maple syrup)
1 Large Egg
2 teaspoon of vanilla
¼ teaspoon baking soda
⅓ cup chocolate chips
½ cup of chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Healthy Blonde Brownies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 inch pan.
In a food processor, add all ingredients except the chocolate chips and pulse until batter is smooth.
Mix in the chocolate chips.
Spread batter evenly in prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
Cool for 10 minutes.
Try these other healthy snacks too:
Healthy Blonde Brownies
- 15 ounces chickpeas, rinsed and drained or 1 ½ cups of cooked chickpeas
- ½ cup all - natural almond butter or peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup honey or agave <<-- I used maple syrup
- 1 large Egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped nuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 inch pan.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except the chocolate chips and pulse until batter is smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Cool for 10 minutes.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected