Sauteed Scallops Recipe – Quickly prepare this delicious, healthy meal in less than 20 minutes. It’s flavored with just the right amount of garlic and lemon juice.
This dinner is one of the fastest meals ever to make! Literally 15 minutes max. Start boiling water to cook the pasta. While that’s heating, rinse the scallops and pat them dry. While the pasta is cooking, saute the scallops. (I used gluten-free pasta). As you can see, I also made sautéed spinach too and served all the yumminess together.
This past weekend, my husband and I had both nights where it was just he and I at home. My daughter was gone. My son was gone. And it was so weird! I don’t know that I will ever be ready for the empty nester season of our lives.
Anyway, thought that it was necessary to have an official date night. So, we went out to one of our favorite seafood restaurants the first night. Then, the second night we had more seafood cravings and decided we hadn’t had scallops in forever.
How to Make Sauteed Scallops
In a medium-size saucepan, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat.
Pat the scallops dry.
Add minced garlic to the saucepan.
Add scallops, cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side (or until desired consistency)
Squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lemon over top.
Serve over pasta of choice and drizzle with a little olive oil and more lemon juice.
Sauteed Scallops Recipe
- 1 lb. scallops
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil or butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- In a medium size saucepan, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Pat the scallops dry.
- Add minced garlic to the saucepan.
- Add scallops, cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side (or until desired consistency)
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lemon over top.
- Serve over pasta of choice and drizzle with a little olive oil and more lemon juice.