This easy Corn Salsa is bursting with fresh flavors! Super easy to make and serve with tortilla chips or as a topping on tacos, burrito bowls or baked fish.
If I was asked what my favorite food was, I most certainly would tell you Mexican. I usually have something at least twice a week to satisfy my cravings. I honestly think it’s the cilantro that I crave the most. I love chip and dip and between this corn salsa, this Cowboy Caviar dip and this easy homemade Guacamole recipe, I’m all set!
FYI – I use this handy chopper to get my onions finely chopped.
Corn Salsa Ingredients
Tomato, seeded and finely chopped
Red onion, finely chopped
Fresh cilantro, chopped
Jalapeño, (optional for your desired heat)
How to Make this easy Corn Salsa
In a sauté pan, sauté the corn and garlic on med-high for about 5-7 minutes. Set aside and cool to room temperature.
In a medium bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Add the corn and garlic (once cooled) and mix thoroughly again.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Try these other healthy appetizer recipes too!
Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- ¼ medium red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 avocado diced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ jalapeño finely chopped optional for your desired heat
- Tortilla chips for dipping
- In a saute pan, saute the corn and garlic on med-high for about 5-10 minutes. Set aside and cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add the corn and garlic (once cooled) and mix thoroughly again.
- Serve with tortilla chips.