This Pork Tenderloin with Apples recipe is packed with Fall flavors. It’s quick and easy to prepare for a slow cooker meal with just a few simple ingredients to have ready at the end of a long weekday.
Pork Tenderloin recipes are one of my favorite things to make in a slow cooker. Recipes like this Balsamic Garlic Pork Tenderloin and this amazing Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin are favorites in our house. I love how tender and juicy it always turns out.
Pork Tenderloin with Apples in Slow Cooker
Making this Pork Tenderloin with Apples screams Fall! Combine that making it in the slow cooker and the house filling with glorious smells. Can’t you just feel that comforting warmth?
The flavor is amazing! The apples are so tender. We loved it so much that I made it again last week with fresh picked apples from our local orchard.
As easy as most slow cooker recipes, just toss all the ingredients in the crock pot in the morning and cook on low for about 7-8 hours. The smell of rosemary will fill your house and leave you salivating with anticipation.
What are the best apples to cook with pork?
I use my favoirte Gala apples when I make this slow cooker recipe. But these other apples are great to cook with as well:
- Granny Smith – more tart
What to serve with Apple Pork Tenderloin
How to Make Pork Tenderloin with Apples
Lightly grease the bottom of slow cooker with the coconut oil or olive oil
Slice onion and player on the bottom of slow cooker.
Place pork tenderloin on top of onions.
Place the sliced apples on top of pork.
Sprinkle the rosemary over the pork.
Pour the chicken stock over all ingredients.
Cook for 4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
Love Slow Cooker Recipes? Try these other easy recipes too:
Apple Pork Tenderloin Slow Cooker Recipe
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- 1 - 1/2 lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 2 cups low sodium all-natural Chicken Broth
- 2 medium apples - sliced I used Gala Apples
- 1 medium onion - sliced
- 1 TBSP of Rosemary dried or fresh
- Pepper to Taste
- Lightly grease the bottom of slow cooker with the coconut oil or olive oil
- Slice onion and player on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Place pork tenderloin on top of onions.
- Place sliced apples on top of pork.
- Sprinkle rosemary over the pork.
- Pour chicken stock over all ingredients.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.